Monday, August 3, 2009

Mom + Blogger = Mommy Blogger?

So, the other day, I am on a car ride out to a garden in the country and my friend asks me, "K, are you a mommy blogger?"

I was like, uh, I don't think so but I have a blog...and then it occurred to me, "Yeah, I have a blog!"

I should check in on my nobody-theres and pull the cobwebs off the keyboard!

How ya been?

Me?

Oh, busy!

Really, my absence is always a good thing. It means I am being productive. After months of confusion I finally committed myself to making my dreams come true. I am going to college.

Things are actually falling into place. We even bought a beat-up Dodge from a friend and now our car worries are eased. I think my financial aid is going to cover school, child care, and enough of our cost of living so that I can really focus on my classes. I am hoping to get some sort of part-time job or internship as soon as I get the hang of my new schedule.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with you, blog.

I'll be back with some more elbow grease in a few. Right now, I have to take my toddler to the library.

Top priority of the day: Find my friggin library card and solidify my new schedule. Three care providers, two days a week, one busy mom!

Btw, I think this is the story that inspired my friend's questions. Interesting stuff.

No comments: